Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based data focused IT company that specializes in comprehensive data solutions and services, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. We are looking to expand our business development team in India and are looking for Business Development Executives for our Bengaluru location.
We offer you an opportunity to join our rocket ship startup, run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting edge solutions and services we offer, that address next gen data evolution challenges. Candidates who are willing to use their superior negotiation skills to generate new business opportunities and initiate long-standing relationships with prospective clients and senior executives.
- Bachelor’s degree, Preferably with an engineering degree in Computer Science, Information technology, Electronics and Communications. Business Management degree would be a plus.
- 2 to 3 years of business development experience in IT consulting and services. Self-motivated and flexible to work with little to no supervision
- Negotiation skills are key when dealing with different kinds of customers
- Experience in using social media and other on-line avenues as a sales tool
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong, relationship management, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to achieve deadlines along with working under pressure
- Knowledge on the latest trends and technologies in the data storage industry and cloud services
- Experience in CRM Tools like Salesforce, Zoho Pipe drive etc. is preferred
- Developing pipeline, leads, opportunity dashboards would be a plus.
- Any Bachelor’s degree, but business management degree is a plus
- Understanding the goals of the company and developing strategies for growth accordingly
- Communicate through cold calling, emails and other means if necessary to prospective clients worldwide. Generate new business opportunities by working closely with all Internal engineering teams
- Not only developing a deep understanding services offered by the company but also the technologies that run these services.
- Schedule and conduct both client and prospective client meetings, either by phone or in person, to make sales, obtain work orders, respond to RFIs and RFPs and other sales activities. Perform quantitative analyses and developing proposals / Statements of Work
- Continuously working to expand the client base through relationship growth, marketing and promotional activities
- To be flexible on office timings for the interaction with international clients
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators thereby creating a niche in the market.
- Navigate through a conversation flow to uncover business needs, understand pains, and position Banyan Data Services (BDS) as a compelling solution