Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based data focused IT Company that specializes in comprehensive data solutions and services, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA.
We are looking for DevOps Engineer to join our development team based out of Bangalore. This team is to focus on building most innovative and emerging data infrastructure management and DevOps tools to support highly scalable and available infrastructure.
It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our rocket ship startup run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer that address next gen data evolution challenges.
- Minimum 1 -3 years of experience as DevOps Engineer with monitoring, troubleshooting and diagnosing infrastructure systems.
- Experience in implementation of continuous integration and deployment pipelines using GitLab CI, Jenkins etc.
- Strong experience in Linux/Unix administration.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform or other similar tools.
- Expertise in multiple coding and scripting languages including Shell, Python and Perl
- Hands-on experience Exposure to modern IT infrastructure (eg.Docker swarm/Mesos/Kubernetes/Openstack)
- Exposure to any of relation database technologies MySQL/Postgres/Oracle or any No-SQL database
- Worked on open – source tools for logging, monitoring, search engine, caching etc.
- Professional Certificates in AWS or any other cloud is preferable
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Must be flexible to work on the office timings to accommodate the multi-national client timings.
- Will be involved in solution designing from the conceptual stages through development cycle and deployments.
- Involve development operations & support internal teams
- Build, improve, and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- Improve infrastructure uptime, performance, resilience, reliability through automation
- Willing to learn new technologies and work on research orientated projects
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Scope and deliver solutions with the ability to design solutions independently based on high-level architecture.
- Independent thinking, Desire / Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with creativity and brainstorming