Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based data focused IT Company that specializes in comprehensive data solutions and services, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. We are looking for Hadoop Bigdata Engineer to join our development team based out of Bangalore. This team focuses on most innovative and emerging data infrastructure management and DevOps tools to support highly scalable and available infrastructure. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our rocket ship startup run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer that address next gen data evolution challenges. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a rocket ship startup run by a world-class executive team. You will be given high level exposure to executive team and work with more research development by exploring and working on the latest Data technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Must be flexible to work on the office timings to accommodate the multi-national client timings
- Willing to learn new technologies and research orientated projects
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Scope and deliver solutions with the ability to design solutions independently based on high-level architecture.
- Deep understanding of data modeling techniques for analytical data
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors/Master degree in science, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent field with 1 to 2 years of on-hands experience in Hadoop echo system – MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Hive, Spark, Sqoop, YARN.
- Fresher’s can also apply with certifications.
- You are responsible for Hadoop development and implementation including loading from disparate data sets, pre-processing using Hive and Pig.
- Some experience in writing map-reduce jobs
- Experience with Cloudera Distribution & expertise in Spark & Scala.
- Knowledge of cloud architecture and data solutions
- Strong in SQL, NoSQL, RDBMS and Data warehousing concepts
- Familiarity with Distributed data systems, asynchronous messaging i.e Kafka.
- Strong knowledge in back-end programming i.e.Core Java, Multi-Threading, OOPS, Writing Parsers
- Knowledge of various Big data architectures like Lambda / kappa with usage of automation / scheduling tool like Oozieor any other technology
- Familiarity with data loading tools like Flume, Sqoop
- Exposure towards Cloud development would be a plus and added advantage
- Exposure of software engineering and solution development if any experience
- Preferred experience in Linux OS