Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based Infrastructure services Company, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. It provides the full stack managed services to support the business applications and data infrastructure. We do provide the data solutions and services on the bear metal, On-prem and all Cloud platforms. Our engagement service is built on the DevOps standard practice and SRE model.
We offer you an opportunity to join our rocket ship startup, run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer, that address next gen data evolution challenges. Candidates who are willing to use their experience in areas directly related to Infrastructure services, Software as Service and Cloud Services and create a niche in the market.
Roles and Responsibilities
- A wide variety of engineering projects including data visualization, web services, data engineering, web-portals, SDKs, and integrations in numerous languages, frameworks, and clouds platforms
- Apply continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software and value as early as possible.
- Work in collaborative teams to build new experiences
- Participate in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment
- Integrating multiple software products across cloud and hybrid environments
- Developing processes and procedures for software applications migration to the cloud, as well as managed services in the cloud
- Migrating existing on-premises software applications to cloud leveraging a structured method and best practices
Key Qualification & Skills
- 0-2 years of experience with 1 or more development languages such as Java, Python or Spark.
- Fresher’s can also apply
- Certification or any training’s completion of any one of the cloud environment like AWS, GCP, Azure and Oracle Cloud.
- Curious minds who are inclined to ask, why?
- Strong problem-solvers who are comfortable in unfamiliar situations, and can view challenges through multiple perspectives
- Driven to develop technical skills for oneself and team-mates
- Ability to connect with clients and colleagues of different backgrounds and communication styles, through empathy and clear verbal, visual, and written communication
- Hands-on experience with cloud computing and/or traditional enterprise data-Center technologies, i.e., network, compute, storage, and virtualization.
- 1 years + of experience with private/public/hybrid cloud model design, implementation, orchestration, and support.
- Possess at least one cloud-related certification from AWS, Azure or equivalent
- Applying advanced technical knowledge and skills in developing cloud software solutions or problem solving where complexity, innovation and technical expertise are required
- Strong knowledge in the database fundamentals and the Dev-Ops processes (including CI/CD)
- Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code and comfort with Object-Oriented or functional programming patterns
- Past experience quickly learning new languages and frameworks
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and self-direction
- Experience with software development agile/iterative methodologies and SOA.