We are looking for MEAN stack developers who can be a part of our engineering team to design and develop the microservices application for one of the fastest-growing e-commerce platforms.
- Minimum of 2+ years working experience as MEAN stack developer Proficiency in application development and design using MongoDB, ExpessJS, AngularJS, NodeJS and/or Restify
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTful abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- Experience implementing front end applications using Angular 5 to 7 and React
- Proficiency in SQL and NoSQL databases is desirable
- Hands on Experience with MVC Framework, and data modeling and data architecture
- Experience on building scalable micro service applications on Cloud platform
- Exposure on building consumer facing applications/e-commerce sites is preferable
- Ability to share knowledge via formal mentoring, reviewing code, reviewing design documents.
- Good time-management skills, Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Responsible for translating the requirements created by product managers into the architecture for that solution and describing it through the set of architecture and design documents.
- Design and build core frameworks on Node.JS, shared services, NPM packages, and RESTful APIs.
- Collaborate with multiple software applications engineers and expands relationship with client and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of design and development of a product.
- Build scalable solutions to improve the user experience. Document and build unit tests for the code.
- Integrate internal as well as third-party web services and components. Identify and assist in mitigating project risks: technical, schedule and otherwise.
- Collaborating with all the teams to transform and drive DevOps automation and secure development, CI/CD, and delivery processes.
- Will be involved in solution designing from the conceptual stages through development cycle and deployments.