Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based data focused IT Company that specializes in comprehensive data solutions and services, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA.
We are looking for Mobile App developers to join our development team based out of Bangalore. This team focuses on most innovative and emerging data infrastructure management and DevOps tools to support highly scalable and available infrastructure.
It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our rocket ship startup run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer that address next gen data evolution challenges.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of experience of working in a development team with hands – on experience in Android / iOS/Cross-Platform Development frameworks
- Design and build different layers of the iOS app or/and Android mobile applications
- Experience of submitting at least one application to Google Play Store or Apple App store
- Work on building product from scratch and involve in the entire application lifecycle concept, design, test, release and support
- Experience with third – party libraries, social media integration and APIs
- Hands on Flutter, open-source mobile application development framework
- Should understand and have knowledge on the application security practices / vulnerabilities
- Exposure to any of relation database technologies MySQL/Postgres/Oracle or any No-SQL database
- Worked on open – source tools for logging, monitoring, search engine, caching etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience working on DevOPs tools for continuous integration
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Must be flexible to work on the office timings to accommodate the multi-national client timings
- Will be involved in solution designing from the conceptual stages through development cycle and deployments.
- Willing to learn new technologies and work on research orientated projects
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Scope and deliver solutions with the ability to design solutions independently based on high-level architecture.
- Independent thinking,Desire / Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with creativity and brainstorming