We are looking for software engineering manager who can lead our engineering team to design, architect and develop the micro services application for one of the fastest growing e-commerce platforms.
- 8+ years of industry work experience designing, developing, and maintaining full-stack applications and microservice ecosystems.
- Minimum 4 of years of hands on experience with the application development using Mean Stack (Mongo, Node JS, EXPRESS JS, Angular JS)
- Should have progressing skills on Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
- Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership. Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability
- Proven experience in designing and developing highly scalable E-commerce applications.
- Experience with design, development, and deployment of cloud native solutions such as Lambda, API Gateway, Docker containers, cloud data platforms (DynamoDB, Aurora, RDS).
- Sound knowledge in MySQL, Postgress, MongoDB, ELK and Kafka
- Python experience would be a Plus
- Responsible for translating the requirements created by product managers into the architecture for that solution and describing it through the set of architecture and design documents
- Providing key architecture vision, roadmap, application interfaces, software design and implementation.
- Leads multiple software applications engineers and expands relationship with client and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of design and development for complex products and platforms, including solution design, analysis, coding, testing, and integration.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with applications design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
- Develop and promote the adoption of security patterns and practices of using AWS and other internal and third-party services
- You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components
- Collaborating with all the teams to transform and drive DevOps automation and secure development, CI/CD, and delivery processes.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.