We are looking for PL/SQL developers who can be a part of our engineering team to design and develop applications across different technology by deep diving into it.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results on time with high quality Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
- Ability to select, adapt, and effectively use a variety of programming methods.
- Good communication skills with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Must be flexible to work on the office timings to accommodate the multi-national client timings.
- Willing to learn new technologies and work on research orientated projects
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Minimum of 1+ years’ experience of SQL and PL/SQL programming; Fresher can also apply.
- Hands on Experience with Requirement gathering, developing database objects like Tables, Functions, Stored Procedures, Packages, Indexes, Triggers, Cursors, Materialized Views etc
- Strong understanding of Oracle Database fundamentals and features and good at developing complex SQL queries
- Able to understand the business requirements and translate requirements into technical specifications including the physical and logical data modelling, designing and data flow diagrams
- Expertise in Client-Server application development using PL/SQL, SQL, SQL*Loader and SQL*Plus
- Strong Hands on experience with Oracle 12c/11g database platform SQL/PL SQL, database object modelling or above (creating modifying tables, views, sequences, aggregate functions, etc.)
- Performance SQL Tuning including tuning/optimizing SQL, PL/SQL code and writing complex queries for business logics.
- Experience in the full application life-cycle from inception through deployment and maintenance.
- Work experience on customization & development of various Reports using Oracle Reports.
- Exposure to Oracle 18c/19c versions would be a plus
- Bonus point to have an exposure to Oracle APEX version 5.1 or higher, strong skills in design and development of APEX applications
- Proficiency in any of scripting languages i.e ruby, python, Perl, bash, shell
- Experience working with an Agile Development team Excellent problem-solving skills and phenomenal debugging skills
- Follow team software development methodology and maintain documentation as needed.